(1) To provide, maintain and develop a community and resource centre for women.
(2) To promote education and training for women, including accredited and non-accredited, vocational, recreational and personal development courses, to improve knowledge, skills, well-being and self-confidence.
(3) To promote health and well-being among women by providing a confidential atmosphere where women can receive support, advice and guidance and be signposted.
(4) To provide opportunities for women to access information, offer mutual support, engage in discussion and share ideas.
(5) To enhance the development and education of young children, and enable their mothers or carers to participate in educational, training or other activities, by offering appropriate daycare facilities.
(6) To promote, facilitate and organise co-operation and partnerships between community and voluntary organisations and public and statutory bodies and agencies.
(7) To create training and employment opportunities by fostering, supporting and organising the setting up of social enterprises.
(8) To promote or assist in promoting the undertaking of research, surveys and investigations into the experience and needs of women inNorth Belfast(“the area of benefit”)
(9) To promote all or any objects for the benefit of women who live in the area of benefit which now or hereafter may be deemed by law to be charitable.