- Grace Family Centre permits the hirer and their guests to have the use of the facility during the time specified in the booking form, but reserves the right to refuse admission into the Centre of any particular person or persons.
- The Hirer shall pay Grace Family Centre the appropriate hire charge(s) ruling the date of the booking form for the use of the facility.
- The Hirer agrees:
a. that the facility will only be used for the purposes stated in the booking form.
b. that the event/course will be conducted in a safe and responsible manner and in accordance with all relevant regulations.
c. That the hirer will have sole responsibility for the administration and organisation of the said event/course.
d. That all instructions given by the Centre with regard to the use of the facility and buildings grounds are strictly complied with.
e. The facility will be vacated immediately at the end of the hire period and left clean, tidy and undamaged condition.
f. That Grace Family Centre will be indemnified by the Hirer and group (such liability to joint and several) against all claims, actions, demands, costs, and proceeding which might arise out of the Hirer’s use of the facility.
g. If the Hirer cancels the reservation, the subject of the booking, they shall be liable to pay the Centre the full hiring charge which would otherwise have been payable unless they have given at least 14 days’ notice to Grace Family Centre.
h. Grace Family Centre reserves the right to cancel the booking at any time without liability, but will forthwith refund to the hirer all charges paid.
i. The amount of the hire (s) shall be payable within 3 days of an account being presented to the Hirer.
- If there is any breach of these conditions by the Hirer or any member or guest of the Hirer:
a. Grace Family Centre may revoke with immediate effect the permission to use the facility.
b. The Hirer shall be severely liable to pay Grace Family Centre on demand the cost of repairing any damage caused to the Centre and of repairing or replacing any equipment included in the hiring and damaged or lost in the course thereof.
- This hiring agreement is not transferrable.
- The Hirer shall be responsible for ensuring that all property of the hirer shall be removed from the Centre and the end of the hire period. Grace Family Centre does not accept any liability for damage or loss of any property which is not removed by the Hirer or which the Centre agrees to store at the Hirers request. if demanded, the Hirer will produce a policy of insurance to cover all risks under the agreement.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside Grace Family Centre Building and Grounds.
- Drinking Alcohol is not permitted and must not be brought into Centre at any time.
Terms & Conditionsadmin2021-07-08T10:30:01+01:00